Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mistakes I did

I was an average student(as heard from some people) during the days of my preparation.
While I was preparing for AIEEE I was damn sure that i would be under 10000 for sure. But, luck only favors those who do HARD WORK the RIGHT way. And later I realized that I didn't do it the right way.
My Failure to get under 10000 rank in AIEEE was due to some points I am mentioning below:

1. I was keen to know others performance rather focusing upon myself.
2. I had been neglecting the NCERT book (Chemistry Part I & II ).
3. I was practicing the problems that my friends won't get.
4. I was studying 10 hrs a day. but still I felt that my performance is not improving ( I was not confident).
5. I had bought 100's of books and confused what to study and what not to!
6. I was not able to decide for which exam I am preparing for is it IIT or AIEEE or BITSAT. (confused!)
7. I had a fear that if someone saw me studying they would call me a geek.
8. Later when I realized that I'm not fit for IIT but => AIEEE I switched to MCQ's but It was very late realization, hardly few months left for AIEEE.
9. I kept on searching the net how to prepare for AIEEE rather preparing myself.
10. I kept on making impossible Time-tables and kept on throwing them in the dustbin.

These were my key to failure. If anyone had these symptoms then please, either don't think to become an engineer or wake up.! I suggest the later.

Coming soon.....Books for AIEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment